Carz R Us offers complete services on almost all vehicles including: cars, vans, light and medium duty trucks as well as most diesel repairs. We employ competent ASE certified technicians who specialize in all areas of service including the following:
- Brake Repairs Including Anti-Lock Brake Systems
- Ignition Diagnostics and Repairs
- Starting and Charging System
- Electrical & Lighting Diagnostics and Repairs
- On-Board Computer Systems
- Windows and Doors
- Preventative Maintenance
- Tire sales and services
- Tune-ups and Fuel Systems
- Emissions Controls
- Minor and Major Engine Repair
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Cooling Systems
- Steering, Suspension and Alignments
- Transmissions, Transfer Case and Differential Services
- Diesel System Repairs
All repairs include our Highly Exceptional “Peace of Mind” 36 Month/36,000 Mile Parts & Labor Guarantee. We also perform the required maintenance on your newer vehicles to maintain the factory warranty. For extra savings we offer package price discounts for mileage based services (see Preventative Maintenance Guide for more information).
We provide the following features and benefits for our fleet clients:
- Digital Vehicle Health Inspection with Every Service
- Local Shuttle Service
- Vehicle Pick Up
- Loaner Cars
- Priority Scheduling & Service
- Priority Towing and Discounted Rates
- Mobile App with Loyalty Rewards, Appointment Scheduling, Towing & More
- Night/Early Bird Key Drop Box
- Clean Client Waiting Area
- Computerized Billing and Vehicle History
- Competent Automotive Service Excellent (ASE) Certified Technicians
- 36 Month/36,000 Mile Guarantee
- One Stop Shop for ALL Your Fleet Vehicle Needs
- Convenient Payment Options: Cash, Check, All Credit Cards, Net 30 (Approval Required)
- Customized Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Dealership Quality with a Family Atmosphere
- Reminders of Service Due Based on Time and Mileage
Our Fleet Care Program – Keeping Your Vehicles Productive
Running a successful fleet takes a lot of planning, time and effort. The need for maintenance services is never-ending. Preventative maintenance is critical in maintaining fleet efficiency and reducing cost per mile. Costs must be monitored and controlled to make your fleet cost-effective.
We understand the responsibility you have in managing your fleet and understand the hassles. That’s why our Fleet Care Program has been designed to:
- Take the concern out of preventative maintenance
- Reduce your fleet downtime
- Lower your cost per mile
- Increase your fleet’s value – a well maintained fleet pays off in the long run
Our Fleet Care Program uses quality people and systems to assist you in meeting your fleet needs.
The key elements of our program are:
- Your fleet vehicles are maintained on a customized preventative maintenance schedule
- Your vehicles are monitored on a mileage and time basis
- Each vehicle receives a complimentary bumper to bumper digital vehicle health inspection with every service. This drastically lowers cost and breakdowns, creates transparency for recommended services and provides a more predictable budget
- Use of modern diagnostic equipment
- ASE Certified Technicians service your fleet
To meet our clients’ needs, we offer timely and professional service and repairs. We strive to accomplish this through great client service and ethical, sound business practices while maintaining or exceeding professional industry standards.
We keep our tradition of client-focused outcomes and service by hiring only the best ASE certified technicians and highly trained service advisors. Carz R Us procures the best parts available and is always receiving continuing education to make sure we are providing the best possible results for our clients. We service most makes and models and provide all repair and maintenance services needed for today’s modern automotive service clients.
Carz Us is a member of the Automotive Training Institute (ATI). We are active in seeking out the most current technology and industry changes. Carz R Us also maintains a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Carz R Us specializes in working with businesses to make their fleet as cost effective as possible. We can help take stress out of the management of your vehicles’ maintenance and repair services through our detailed and budget friendly approach. Whether you have a fleet of two vehicles or 50, Carz R Us can service all your vehicle needs.
Carz R Us services light and medium duty gas and diesel vehicles. We feature technicians and service advisors with a diverse knowledge base for any needs that may arise. Through the Carz R Us Fleet program, you will receive the highest level of service, so your vehicles can be on the road making money, rather than in the shop, costing money.
Does your business or organization have a management company for your vehicle maintenance and repairs? If so, Carz R Us may already be partner or can become a trusted partner. We currently accept clients of ARI, Enterprise, MAP, GE Fleet Services, PHH, Wheels, Wright Express, Mopar and more. If you are interested in partnering with Carz R Us to handle your fleet’s maintenance and repair services, please contact us to discuss your specific vehicle needs.
Fluids are the lifeblood of your vehicle. They are designed to cool the system, minimize friction, lubricate and perform many other jobs. It is important to educate yourself about the various fluids your vehicle needs to function properly.
Have you ever gone to replace your furnace filter and it was completely disgusting? Take that image, add mold and mildew to it, and now picture breathing directly through that filter. That is what you are doing when you don’t replace your cabin air filter...
Who is checking the bulbs on your vehicle? When your vehicle goes into a shop are they checking everything? We hear stories all the time about people getting pulled over for a bulb that wasn’t working; often they didn’t even know the bulb was out. Those...
What our clients are saying.
"The digital inspection allowed me to see things I didn’t know existed in my vehicle. The fact that I could see digital images of the repairs being performed helped explain the repairs in a way I could completely understand."
"I’m a teacher, and started coming to Carz R Us because of their involvement in my school and the community. I started with an oil change, and have since added extra services because I trust the staff and quality of service."
"I started using Carz R Us because of their amazing shuttle service. They would come and get my car, fix it and bring it back. That means I can keep working and not have to schedule repairs outside of my available time."
"I started coming to Carz R Us because they were close to home and I love to shop local. Every time I drove by, the lot was full of cars coming in and out, and with the doors open I could see the attention to detail and care in the cleanliness of the shop."