Belts (Timing and Exterior)
Offer your employees the benefit of scheduling automotive maintenance and repair services during the work day, without leaving the office! For organizations participating in our vehicle valet service, a friendly Carz R Us team member will pick up employee or company owned vehicles from the workplace, perform services and return the vehicle by the end of the work day.
All services are agreed upon in advance and a summary of services and invoice will be emailed to the employee. It’s seamless, paperless and convenient.
How the Valet Service Works
The Carz R Us Valet Service allows you to take the inconvenience out of automotive maintenance and repair by having your vehicle serviced at a local, state-of-the art facility by certified technicians.
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule a pick-up using our online appointment scheduler at www.carzrus.net, calling (815) 877-4277, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to include all vehicle information, a description of the service needs and your pick-up location.
- Your appointment will be confirmed via email.
- On the day of service, leave your vehicle keys with a receptionist or arrange to connect directly with a Carz R Us team member.
- Carz R Us will provide a progress update and return your vehicle to you before the end of business that day. *
- Convenient payment options including cash, check or credit card. A convenience fee may be applied valet service pick-ups that result in declined services.
* During regular business hours only, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. For repairs requiring more than one day, Carz R Us offers discounted car rentals through Enterprise and can assist in coordinating a rental as well as loaner cars.
Ever had a pair of jeans that are too big? When you wear those jeans, you use a belt to hold them in place. That belt you wear with your outfit is not much different than the belt for your car. The belt on your car is used to drive (spin) many different...
There are two types of brakes for today's cars and light trucks – disc brakes and drum brakes. Your vehicle may have one or both types of brakes, with disc brakes in the front and drum brakes in the rear. While they are being used less and less, drum...
A terrible feeling is to know you “should” have replaced your cars battery, but didn’t. Image being stuck somewhere waiting on a tow truck because your vehicle doesn’t start, it is super cold, the kids in the back are extremely hungry and you’re late for...
What our clients are saying.
"The digital inspection allowed me to see things I didn’t know existed in my vehicle. The fact that I could see digital images of the repairs being performed helped explain the repairs in a way I could completely understand."
"I’m a teacher, and started coming to Carz R Us because of their involvement in my school and the community. I started with an oil change, and have since added extra services because I trust the staff and quality of service."
"I started using Carz R Us because of their amazing shuttle service. They would come and get my car, fix it and bring it back. That means I can keep working and not have to schedule repairs outside of my available time."
"I started coming to Carz R Us because they were close to home and I love to shop local. Every time I drove by, the lot was full of cars coming in and out, and with the doors open I could see the attention to detail and care in the cleanliness of the shop."